HOAGIE ORDER FORMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE!
This is our last fundraiser before Disney we need all hands on deck to increase our individual student subsidy for the trip!
We are asking each student who is taking part in the trip subsidy fund to sell a minimum of 25 hoagies. (THIS IS A MINIMUM ASK – IF YOU SOLD MORE IN THE PAST PLEASE DO SO AGAIN!)
Please note – we want you to SELL not BUY (unless you want them). Hoagies are easy to sell! People want them, but you have to get out there! Here are some tips for selling:
- Go to your neighbors – trust me they will buy!
- Use the attached flyer to insert in your neighbors doors if they are not home.
- Check out our neighborhood street listing and find a street that nobody is selling to and SELL!
Click this link USC Street Listing to access the street listing page to see what streets are available. We have left names on streets from the previous sale. If you are not going to sell to a street please remove your name.
- Post on FB to your family and friends.
- Ask you parents to take a flyer to work
- Hoagies are $8 each
- Choose from Italian (ham, capicola, salami and provolone), Turkey (turkey and provolone), Cheese (american, provolone and swiss), and Tuna!!!
- All hoagies come with fresh tomatoes and lettuce as well as Italian Dressing (Tuna Hoagies do not get dressing).
- Hoagies are made with care with the freshest ingredients on yummy 12- inch Cellone’s rolls.
- They freeze beautifully and make for easy lunches.
- Hoagies can be purchased for donation to The Washington City Mission (www.citymission.org) We also accept tax-deductible donations to the USC Band! This is a good option for those who wish to support the band but don’t want hoagies.
- Hoagies will be made and delivered on Saturday, February 3 (in time for Superbowl Sunday!) Watch for volunteer sign ups
NEW THIS YEAR:
WE ARE ASKING ALL BAND MEMBERS TO USE ONLINE ORDER FORMS FOR THIS SALE IF POSSIBLE.
To place your order online go to WWW.USCBPA.ORG AND LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. YOU MUST LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER SO THAT IT IS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ACCOUNT. Please note that there is a community order form on the website that can be accessed without logging in –THIS IS NOT THE FORM YOU SHOULD BE USING!
Payment can be made via credit card online (with fee) or can be mailed or dropped to 516 Harrogate Road. ALL ONLINE ORDER PAYMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MONDAY, JANUARY 29.
If you are unable to place your order online then paper order forms can be turned into the band room by end of day Thursday, January 25 or can be dropped off to 516 Harrogate Road by Thursday, January 25 at 5:00 p.m. in the cooler on the front step. PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY PAPER ORDER FORMS.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND ONE CHECK MADE PAYABLE TO USCBPA FOR YOUR ENTIRE ORDER.
Start selling this weekend and watch your email for our exciting incentives to sell.
(you know, besides the incentive of going to Disney!!!!)
PMEA District I Festivals
Congratulations to our USC musicians who participated!
West Band Festival
- Wednesday, February 21
- Saturday, February 24
- Monday, February 26
- Tuesday, February 27
- Wednesday, February 28
- Thursday, March 1
- Friday, March 2
Why join the BPA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support our music department students!