Music Department Spring Trip: Orlando 2018
Click here to see the Trip Meeting Presentation
Click here to see the Trip Student Work Form
Click here to see the Trip Itinerary (as of 3-20-18)
(below updated 11/7/2017)
The Spring Music Trip Online form is now ready!
Please have your son/daughter roommates before starting.
Form MUST BE COMPLETED BY November 12, 2017
Medical and Dietary info will be collected early 2018 on paper forms.
If any questions please contact your Trip Chairs:
Tara Rankin - 412-523-2555
Bill Lang - 412-889-6360
Rich McCormick 412-831-3947
- Dates: EARLY am April 26- Late Evening April 30th
- Tentative Cost: $1590- Final cost will be determined in February and will be based on the number of travelers and expenses. All students are encouraged to take advantage of ALL fundraising opportunities provided by the USCBPA
- Flight from Pittsburgh International Airport to Orlando Airport via Charter with overflow to Southwest
- Lodging at Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista (5 students to a room- no buddies this year)
- Security guards for overnight supervision
- All meals provided
OPT OUT FORM - FOR USCBPA PARENTS ONLY
If you are a BPA parent, interested in opting out of fundraising and agree to pay the full cost of the spring trip - whatever that final cost is determined to be - please download, sign and return this form to one of our Trip Chairs (details on form).
If you need to cancel your trip reservation for any reason, please use this form.
Mr. Pickell's Page Click here
- Wednesday, June 20
- Tuesday, June 26
- Wednesday, July 4
- Wednesday, July 11
- Wednesday, July 18
- Wednesday, July 25
- Monday, July 30
- Tuesday, July 31
- Wednesday, August 1
Why join the BPA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support our music department students!