Music Department Spring Trip: Orlando 2018
CLICK HERE TO VIEW TRIP RULES
(must be logged in to your account)
- Dates: EARLY am April 26- Late Evening April 30th
- Tentative Cost: $1590- Final cost will be determined in February and will be based on the number of travelers and expenses. All students are encouraged to take advantage of ALL fundraising opportunities provided by the USCBPA
- Flight from Pittsburgh International Airport to Orlando Airport via Charter with overflow to Southwest
- Lodging at Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista (5 students to a room- no buddies this year)
- Security guards for overnight supervision
- All meals provided
Citrus SaleOrders Due October 24th
Orders Distributed November 18th
Marching Band Banquet
Dinner, Student Recognition, and Awards
Sunday, November 5, 2017
Salvatore's at 5001 Curry Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Dinner served at 5:15pm
- Sunday, October 22
- Thursday, October 26
- Friday, October 27
- Thursday, November 2
- Sunday, November 5
- Saturday, November 11
- Monday, November 13
- Wednesday, November 15
- Thursday, November 16
- Sunday, November 19
Shop @ Amazon.com
If you shop at Amazon.com, a portion of your sale could be donated to the USCBPA.
Why join the BPA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support our music department students!