Giant Eagle Gift Cards
We are participating in Giant Eagle gift card bulk sales promotion - here's how it works:
- Purchase Giant Eagle gift cards from the BPA, and the BPA receives 5% of the value of the cards toward reducing the cost of the spring trip for everyone. For example: buy $1,000 in Giant Eagle gift cards -- $50 goes into the Trip Fund!
- Gift cards are good at all Giant Eagle stores, including Market District, Market District Express, and GetGo.
- You still earn fuel perks on the gift cards you purchase when you use them.
- The gift cards do not expire.
- You can use Giant Eagle gift cards to purchase other gift cards Giant Eagle sells in store or online from retailers like Home Depot, Macy's, Starbucks, Amazon, movie theaters and restaurants...the possibilities are endless (and thus, so are the ways to add to the Trip Fund)!
Here's how to get your Giant Eagle gift cards:
- Contact _______ to let her know the amount you'd like to order and to arrange a pick up time.
- Cards are usually picked up at the Chair’s house.
- Gift cards are available in denominations of $50 and $100, but other denominations can be ordered upon request.
- No cash payments, please. Write a check (payable to USCBPA) for the full amount of your gift cards. Be sure to include your child’s name in the memo line, especially if someone other than you are buying the cards (grandma, aunt, neighbor, co-worker.)
- This is a year-round fundraiser; cards will be available during summer months.
- Monday, July 27
- Tuesday, July 28
- Wednesday, July 29
- Thursday, July 30
- Friday, July 31
BPA Meeting Dates 2020-2021
General Meetings are as follows:
Second Wednesday of the month
7:30pm, room 312 (Band Room)
(unless otherwise noted)
2020 BCME Award
The USC School District was once again awarded 2020's Best Communities in Music Education (BCME) by the North American Music Makers (NAMM) Association. Way to go USC!